Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fringe

I'm rewatching and enjoying season one of the tv show Fringe. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed the first season and I can't wait for season three. Between season 1 and season 2 Fringe moved their production from New York to Vancouver. Lucky for me I live in Vancouver. Last week I was downtown and fortunate enough to stumble upon Fringe filming at the library. I could tell from the way Anna Torv was dressed and the fact that Kirk Acevedo was on set that they were filming something from the alternate reality. It was cool to see a scene being shot but unfortunately I couldn't tell where the story was going, which makes me excited to see the new season even more. I did have the opportunity to approach Anna Torv and Kirk Acevedo for an autograph. They were extremely nice and happy to do it. I hope to see some more filming soon and maybe I can piece together the upcoming storyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment