Sunday, May 10, 2009

Apprentice and Amazing Race Finales

It was finale night for two of my favorite reality shows. First up was the Amazing Race. I was excited to see the outcome of this one. I knew it was going to be close with the remaining teams being so strong. I was really rooting for the cheerleaders. They had such bad luck throughout the race and in the end came in second. They won't walk away with anything having never come in first to win a trip. Like last year, the brother/sister team took the win.
Celebrity Apprentice also had it's final episode this evening. After three long hours Joan Rivers came away the winner. I was really excited for her after developing a strong dislike for Annie Duke throughout the season. I found that Annie completely didn't care about anyone but herself. I did this, I did that...enough about you I couldn't take it anymore. My favorite line of the night from Annie was when she declared "I know practically everyone in the world." How can you even say something like that. Um...Annie I haven't me you. You don't know me.

At the end of the night I was pretty satisfied by the finales and can't wait for next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment