Thursday, May 14, 2009

Grey's Anatomy Finale SERIOUSLY?!?

Wow! I can not believe what I just saw. I'm still picking my jaw up off the floor. Everything was looking so good that I thought we were finally gonna have a happy ending for a change. Mer/Der were "married" on a post-it note, Yang and Hunt confessed their love for each other, Izzie looked like she was getting better and gonna live happily ever after with Alex and BAM! with 7mins left until the end of the hour all hell breaks loose. The lightbulb finally went off when the Cheif was talking about O'Malley that he was the John Doe. Wow! I screamed at that moment. I was in shock. It was hard to watch as Meredith found out, John Doe was 007 was George.

I don't know what Shonda Rimes has in store for us next season. Are both George and Izzie dead? Did she really kill them? Really? Only 4 more months until the answer is revealed. I guess I have no choice but to wait. At least it's a shorter amount of time than the 9 months I have to wait for the answers to Lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment