Monday, May 11, 2009

Canucks lose and House Hallucinates

Well with a score of 7-5 the Chicago Blackhawks just kicked Vancouver out of the playoffs. Very disappointing for the Canucks after showing such promise in the first series. At the end of the day they couldn't pull it together.

In other news, House had it's season finale tonight and I'm still thinking about it. The sex with Cuddy turned out to be a hallucination from being high on Vicodin. I thought the ending was really well done and felt the writers had done a good job in fooling the me. I'm really excited for next season and can't wait to see what happens to House in the psychiatric/rehab facility.

The only problem I have is that doesn't it seem that all the shows have the same writer's nowadays or are just stealing ideas off each other. Bones, House and Grey's Anatomy all have characters experiencing hallucinations. What I've learned from Bones and GA is that if you are experiencing hallucinations it's a brain tumor. Good lesson I guess to get checked out immediately if you start seeing dead people. You're not crazy, just dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment